Friday, November 7, 2008

Foodbuzz Goodies

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from Foodbuzz a couple of weeks ago. Upon opening it, this was what I found...


One of the nice things about being a Foodbuzz "featured publisher" is that they send you lovely useful stuff. The green spatula will come in very useful in my baking sessions - it's nice and pliable to scrape batter off bowls etc...

The pristine white apron - now that one I a bit sayang lah ... because it's so white and I'd hate to get any stains on it - which is bound to happen when you're working in the kitchen!

3 comments:

Ciki said...

lol! looks like the season for white aprons and green spatula!

PureGlutton said...

Ciki: Hehe, yeah... lots of publicity on this!

Selba said...

Wow... you got goodies from Foodbuzz? I didn't know that they are sending goodies :D How long have you doing "featured publisher"?