Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Korean Instant Noodles

On days when I’m too lazy to go out for lunch, I turn to comfort food like Instant Noodles! Yes, I know it’s not very healthy… but what to do - once in a while I guess it’s OK to indulge in this little sin.

While I’m not a fan of all things Korean, I do find this particular Instant Noodles rather delicious. Nong Shim Korean Claypot Ramyun… always have one of these somewhere in my office drawer...


Peel back the cover and this is what you get...
Empty the sachet of flavoured granules onto the noodles...there're also small chunks of dried vegetables...
Pour in some hot water, cover the cup and let the noodles "cook" ... after about 3 minutes, this is what you get...
Dig in and you'll be surprised it makes quite a substantial lunch at the worktable, hehe!

2 comments:

Center Parted said...

I like NS noodles as well -- the mushroom flavoured ones expecially.

Finding little bits or that and veggies in it somehow makes the noodles more 'wholesome'!

Jusco used to sell the pack-of-6 for just under RM10 during sales. No thanks to the inflation, that price has jumped to RM14 and more!

Sigh, the ever shrinking RM!

PureGlutton said...

Center parted: Ya, prices have gone up so ridiculously lately! I bought the pack-of-6 recently at RM14 (i think) and they sell off pretty fast summo! Must be lots of NS Noodles fans out there, haha!