Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mark's Assam Laksa


Mark's Assam Laksa
LG Floor, 1 Utama
Bandar Utama
(Located next to Johnnie's Steamboat, beside Jusco Supermarket)


Today is one of those days when I feel like I needed an Assam Laksa fix - I needed something sour, spicy, light and not too filling but must be yummy.

So, whenever I get such pangs, I head over to Mark's - they serve one of the best Assam Laksa around here. Even though I have to pay "shopping mall" price - RM6.90 + tax for a bowl, I think it's pretty good lahh...

I always ask for extra helpings of mint leaves - just look at how fresh they are, sitting prettily on top of the noodles...
A glass of soursop juice to wash down the tangy aftertaste...mmmm...satisfaction!

*Note: They also operate the Food Counter in Jusco (Household Dept) at The Mall...if you have smelled the beh-tahan assam laksa aroma every time you walk past the curtains/towels/ bedlinen section there, you'll know what I mean!

No comments: