Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sushi Zanmai @ 1 Utama

Sushi Zanmai
2nd Floor (New Wing)
1 Utama Shopping Mall
Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya


Ever since I first ate at Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens, this place has become a firm favourite with me. So when I heard they have opened another outlet at 1Utama, well of course I was totally delighted! I love this place becoz their sushis and other Jap dishes are really delicious and their prices are reasonable.

With a colleague in tow, we decided to have lunch there last week...

A spanking new premise...it's located on the 2nd Floor of the New Wing, facing Parkson and MPH Bookstore...


I just had to order my favourite Vege Udon (can't recall the Japanese name!)...
...while my colleague had the Unagi Rice...
...some sliced Unagi Sushi too!
This is just a very short write-up...as there were only 2 of us, the review of dishes here is limited. But I'm sure we'll be visiting this place again and again...so there'll be plenty to share later!

1 comment:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

the world talks abt it..but i hav yet to try it..sigh..