In addition to these...
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
some soya sauce (according to taste)
some chopped garlic
Oil for cooking
... you need some...
Yellow Noodles (500g)Method:
1. Heat up 2 tbsp oil. Put in the chopped garlic and stir-fry till garlic is slightly browned.
2. Put in fishcake and shrimps, continue to stir-fry for a minute.
3. Move the shrimps & fishcake to the side of the wok, put in another tbsp oil and pour in the beaten egg. Stir and fry eggs till it's almost cooked, then toss in the yellow noodles.
4. Add in the oyster, tomato sauce and soya sauce and stir-fry everything - ensure everything is well mixed.
5. Put in the taugeh and continue stirring & mixing for another 2 minutes, or until everything is well mixed and cooked.
6. Serve with some limau kasturi.
So, there you go - you have a Quick & Simple Mee Goreng for your lunch or dinner or whenever!